Sunday, January 4, 2009

Biggest Loser 2009

Details:

In the post below you will see the participants for the Biggest Loser Competition 2009. It also contains the date that each person will be hosting the challenge. The challenge is totally up to that person. We all need to know what the challenge is, how to win, and what we win! You can do total amount lost that week, hours working out, highest percent lost or anything else you can think of. The prize should be something small...like a giftcard seeing that it will probably have to be mailed to the winner!

More rules: I will be posting the stats so I will need to have your Tuesday Morning weight updates sent to me each Tuesday. You can give those to me through the blog or via email! All my updates will be posted to the blog. My updates will only contain the percentage lost for each week.

Also each person is limited to winning 3 challenges, and you cannot win the challenge that you host.

Let me know what questions you have!

Mandy, you host the first challenge so let us know (in the blog) what that will be seeing as it is for the first week!

4 comments:

  1. Mandy I did notice that. I actually did it on purpose! We may need a break here or there! But Kerina Espinoza (the newest member) is going to take one of those weeks, and There is one other on the line that may take the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad what is your email address to send numbers to?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren you can send the weight numbers to me at cbyron@purdue.edu. The measurement numbers go to mandy (the host this week) so her email is manddesign@hotmail.com. Mandy is my sister! Anyway have fun on vacation and this should be fun!

    ReplyDelete