Tuesday, January 13, 2009

After Week One!

Alright this image below has some key information that you will all want to see! First it is an updated list of who is participating and when they are hosting the challenge, so please look it over. We have two participants who are new, Julie and Shaunzi. They took the pace of people who dropped out last minute so we are now full again! Additionally it has the percentages lost this last week! I must say that the Byron/Ogaz clan is really rockin it. No but everyone did great. You may notice that there are some zero's and this is due to not having enough info to get there percentagtes yet. Anyway there is the update. Let's make this week even better and keep the support up on the blog. Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I love how I'm the awesome dude who actually *gained* weight. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two days have been awful in terms of eating, and I'm feeling a little discouraged about my lack of motivation. But as of tomorrow I'm back on the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Heather! I am not going to lie this week has been much harder for me also with school it makes my life much more busy and crazy! But I am taking the time to pack my mid morning snack, lunch, and mid afternoon snack so that has been helpful....keep truckin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!!!!!!!!! Having friends in from out of town is not going all that well. I'm not sleeping or having time to do anything let alone fit in long workouts. I ate a peanut butter bar tonight and liked it :( Although I did love my turkey burger on wheat for lunch- yum! This weekend is going to be hard. I'm praying I can keep it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was Megan not Natalie just logged in as her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what you are saying is the rest of us have a chance this week! I was pretty much just planning on you totally winning this one...the competition continues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! So Checho decided to be my "personal trainer" over the weekend. Needless to say, I have been groaning everytime I have to move! It is a good hurt though, and feels great!

    ReplyDelete