Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Update and Winner

Alright, so another week has come and go! For last weeks challenge our winner was Julie Byron. She is embarrassed that she won another challenge but I told her she won it fair and square...and she can only win three so to pick and choose from here on out! Congrats Julie. Let me know what clothing store you want that to go to.

That brings me to my next point. We are still waiting to hear who won last weeks challenge (Kerinas Challenge). I believe that it was Lauren, but if you could let us all know that would be great. In addition, please remember to send out your prizes to the appropriate people.

Now as you have all been waiting for it for two weeks here is the update on percentages! Also if you have a 0% that means I have not been getting your updates. If you could send that to me I will input it for this week. Also remember that your challenge info is always due Tuesday night by 8. So if we don't have any info by then we will go ahead and declare a winner.


Now that I have all of that administrative stuff done...thanks for being part of the challenge! Have a great week and don't get water logged.

Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment