Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Challenge of Water!



We all know how important drinking plenty of water is when trying to lose weight. It also seems harder for me to drink as much as I should in the winter, so this week's challenge: Drinking water! Keep track of how many ounces of water you drink each day, and send me the total (dhaney at gmail), and the winner will receive a $15 Amazon gift card! (Get it? Amazon? Ha!)


Keep in mind that you should track just water. So don't include things like diet soda, milk, etc.


Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. alright people... 1054 oz of H2O this week. Yes, I did live in the potty. I think I'm retaining water weight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit! Megan beat me by a good 200 ounces! I thought for sure I was going to win this one!!! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete