Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Next Challenge

Ok, gang. I like the point-system idea because it really helps me to be consciously aware of what I am eating and keep track of my exercise minutes. So here’s the challenge for this week:

1. Exercise for 30 minutes a day = 1 point
2. Eat five servings of fruits/vegetables a day = 1 point
3. Eat a healthy breakfast (and I’m not just talking a piece a fruit, see website for breakfast ideas that will qualify as a point) = 1 point
http://www.eatright.org/cps/rde/xchg/ada/hs.xsl/home_4119_ENU_HTML.htm

If you do all three in one day, you get a bonus of 5 points. The person with the most points (Wednesday – Monday) will receive a $15 gift card to Dick’s sporting goods (or the sporting goods store of your choice). Please report your point total to me at bekah.byron@hotmail.com by Monday night. Good luck!

-Bekah

2 comments:

  1. If we exercise for an hour, is that two points, or still one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can only get one point per day for exercising. So it doesn't matter if you go over the time limit you still only get one point.

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete